Bluehost Web Hosting Reviews: The Best Hosting For WordPress? Let’s Findout!
There are many hosting providers in the market and all of them have their pros and cons and Bluehost is also one of them. Some of the biggest competitors for Bluehost are Hostgator, Inmotion and Siteground.
There are few other hosting providers which are also good in terms of their price and features they provide, for example, 1and1 Web Hosting, Name Cheap and GoDaddy etc.
However, Bluehost is one the best hosting providers in the world, I am using Bluehost from 2014 and I can undoubtedly say that Bluehost never disappoints me when it comes to their support. But as you know only service support can’t make a web hosting provider the best among all their competitors.
There are many things needed to point out when we choose a web hosting for our website. So today I have decided to write a brief review on Bluehost which will help you to decide whether it’s best hosting for your site or not.
In this article, I will completely describe Bluehost Web Hosting Reviews which will definitely help you. So let’s check out if the Bluehost deserve your $ or not.
Introduction to Bluehost
Bluehost was founded in 1996 by Matt Heaton when he was working on a web statistics program project. Matt Heaton remains the CEO of Bluehost from 1996 to June 2011, in June 2011 he decided to step out as CEO to focus on company’s hosting platform design and structure, while COO Dan Handy took over as CEO of Bluehost.
In 2010 Bluehost is acquired by EIG (Endurance International Group), Bluehost was specialized in the shared hosting, but in 2013 Bluehost started offering VPS and dedicated server hosting.
The Bluehost claims to host over 1.9 million websites all over the world, which makes them top hosting company in terms of volume of sites hosting with them.
Bluehost Web Hosting Reviews
Bluehost offers various packages of their hosting including shared hosting, Cloud hosting, VPS hosting, Managed WordPress hosting, Dedicated server hosting. If you are a newbie then Bluehost shared hosting package can be the best choice for you.
When we plan to purchase a web hosting for our website, then we consider few parameters to check if it is best for us or not.
So in this article I will use these several parameters to analyze and review Bluehost hosting service, we will also consider “Bluehost as WordPress hosting” because WordPress recommends using Bluehost for better compatibility.
- Customer Support
- Bluehost for WordPress sites
- Bluehost Advantages
Pricing: Bluehost Web Hosting Reviews
Below we have provided a screenshot of Bluetooth’s shared hosting packages, it is showing three different shared plans with the different features.
You can choose any package from the list according to your requirements, the most popular plan by Bluehost is “Plus Package” and it is also have everything you need. Let’s have a look at the different plans and check which plan will be best for your needs.
- Basic – This is the cheapest plan offered by Bluehost, if you are going to host only one website then this plan will be good for you. You will get 50 GB space with this package which is good enough for a new website (You can upgrade it later).
- Plus – This is the most popular plan because it has everything you need for your new website. You will get 1 Spam expert, unlimited space, unlimited websites, unlimited email storage etc. in this plan. This is also the most selling plan by Bluehost.
- Prime – If you need some extra features such as Domain Privacy, Pro site backup then this plan will be the best choice for you.
In the table given below, i have pointed all the main features you will get in the three most Popular shared hosting plans by Bluehost. Let’s Have a look.
|Features||Basic (Starting at 3.95/mo*)||Plus (Starting at 5.95/mo*)||Prime (Starting at 5.95/mo*)|
|Web Space||50 GB||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Email Storage||100 Mb/Ac||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Marketing Offers||N/A||$200 Included||$200 Included|
|Purchase It||Buy me||Buy me||Buy me|
Also Check: 1and1 Hosting Reviews
Customer support is the main aspect of any hosting company because every new person will not have expertise in managing everything in their control panel.
When new person purchases hosting and create a website then they would face few problems in setup and configure their site and yes this the situation when they need to contact customer support. A good customer support will definitely give you a reason to be with the hosting provider.
The main aspect of support is the response time because every hosting provider can solve your problems but the one who response you fast will be the best for you because it will take less time to sort out the issue.
Now let’s talk about ‘Bluehost Customer Support”, You can contact Bluehost through live chat, direct phone call, or email. The best among all is Live chat because you can easily communicate with them and talk to them until your issue is resolved live.
The average response time of Bluehost is 5 – 30 minutes and that is quite good, in some cases, response time is even less than 5 minutes so overall response time of Bluehost falls in average to good category.
Bluehost serving their clients from almost 18 years now and this is a remarkable period of time for any web hosting company. They are providing hosting as low as $3.95/yr which is affordable for anyone with quite a good price when you get a reliable hosting with good features at such less price.
Bluehost also offers a 30 days money back guarantee, so you can try Bluehost and check if it is suitable for you or not. If you are not happy with the hosting then you cancel it within 30 days and you will get your full refund.
Speed Test: Bluehost Web Hosting
I have tested Bluehost web hosting server speed manually and above in the screenshot you can check the results.
The speed of Bluehost server is fairly good, certainly, it’s not best unlike InMotion hosting but it is quite good in the price you are going to pay. The Bluehost server speed is 93 ms which falls in the super fast category, whereas under 40 ms speed falls into Turbo category. Bluehost server speed is better than you would expect at such low price.
Certainly, Bluehost server speed is much faster than what anyone can expect in a budget hosting. Bluehost has improved their servers greatly to give their users most out of it. The Bluehost servers are also optimized for WordPress hosting, so if you are planning to create a WordPress website then Bluehost is the most compatible hosting for you.
Bluehost For WordPress Sites
The Bluehost has well optimized their servers for WordPress sites, and that is why Bluehost is highly recommended by WordPress.
Their servers are configured to handle extra server load typically occurs with WordPress. Many popular names in blogging industry are using WordPress with Bluehost hosting, and also newbies’ first choice for their site is Bluehost web hosting with WordPress platform.
I am using Bluehost from 2014 and still I am with it when I started blogging in 2014, I had selected both WordPress and Bluehost for my first site. WordPress and the Bluehost combination is simply just awesome so far according to my personal experience.
Bluehost also provides one-click install for WordPress, that makes it super easy to install WordPress on Bluehost web hosting. So if you are going to build a site on WordPress, then I will suggest you select Bluehost web hosting for your site.
Bluehost Advantages – Bluehost Reviews
The Bluehost is serving the web industry from almost 18 years now, and they have managed their position in the market very well.
Bluehost is one of the most well known shared hosting providers in the world, their shared hosting price is very budget friendly and features they provide with their shared hosting are more than enough.
So let’s have a look at the advantages of using Bluehost web hosting service.
- Cheap Hosting Plans that anyone can afford, if you have a tight budget and looking for the best web hosting provider then Bluehost is here to help you. You will get more than expected features with Bluehost’s shared hosting plans in comparison to other hosting providers who provide hosting with similar price.
- Free Domain for 1 year along with your hosting plan.
- Free Marketing Offers with all the shared hosting plans, you can use them to market your website on Google, Bing etc.
- 1 Spam Expert with Plus and Prime plans of Bluehost’s shared hosting.
- Daily Automatic Backup for your all website data and stored files.
- User-Friendly and beautiful CPanel which is easy to manage for any new user, you will get many tools such as Page speed grader, integrated CloudFlare CDN and a lot more tools.
- 24×7 Customer support – You can contact customer support by live chat, email or direct phone call at any time. This is the best advantage of using Bluehost web hosting because most hosting providers don’t provide 24×7 customer support.
- High-Performance servers with minimum downtime, Bluehost maintain their servers very well. They upgrade their servers frequently to provide maximum performance to their customers.
- Domain Privacy free along with Prime plan of Bluehost shared hosting.
- Premium Anti-Spam Solution comes free with shared hosting plan, it is built-in Control Panel.
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee with every hosting plan.
Check out the Special offer for you via this discount link Click here
So above we have briefly described Bluehost web hosting reviews, and I hope it will help you to select the best hosting for your website. Let’s have a look at the ratings we have given.